Warhammer 40K: Rise of Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40K: Rise of Empires

A forum set in the Warhammer 40K universe, create a character and begin your quest for domination over the universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dark Eldar
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:19 pm by Az'ra Zare'on

» Chaos Space Marines
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 4:58 pm by Az'ra Zare'on

» Chaos Demons
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:05 pm by Az'ra Zare'on

» Gene-Seed [WIP]
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 10:28 pm by Aethrim

» III. Empire System
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:13 am by Aethrim

» II. Currency System
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:10 am by Aethrim

» I. Site Rules
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:09 am by Aethrim

» Official Staff List.
Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 1:45 pm by Aethrim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Chaos Demons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Az'ra Zare'on

Az'ra Zare'on

Chaos Demons Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Demons   Chaos Demons I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:05 pm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jN8QrA-xe2I/UIohvCAf2aI/AAAAAAAAM-8/pInTdafPnug/s1600/Legion+of+the+Damned+Slideshow+5.jpg

Chaos Demons

Race:
Chaos 'Demon', Also referred to as a 'Neverborn' amidst the Forces of Chaos. Are Intelligent and malevolent entities of the Warp that are the living embodiment of the Forces of Chaos. Demons are known as the greatest servants of the four entities known as the Chaos Gods and are the collective universal force of chaos itself. A Chaos Demon is created at the whim of one of the major four Chaos Gods, formed as a fraction of the Gods own power. A demons appearance will in some way reflect the God's own nature.  

Demons serve only to spread the aims of their masters. A Demon of Khrone will seek only battle, and wage wars. A Demon of Nurgle will seek to spread it's plague and decay across all the living. A demon of Tzeentch will seek to follow the change and future of Tzeentch's will. A demon of Slaanesh will seek to corrupt mortals into their desires, taking control over their will. Demons seemingly spread most of their existance while in conflict with other demons, as each of the Chaos Gods seek to expand their power and influence as part of the Great Game. It seems that demons tend to work together when the mortal realm is involved and they band together and co-operate, however these alliances are short-lived as each of the four Chaos Gods seek to prevent another from gaining an advantage.

Physiology/Anatomy:
Back to top Go down

Chaos Demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer 40K: Rise of Empires :: General Information :: Racial Information-
Jump to: