Warhammer 40K: Rise of Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40K: Rise of Empires

A forum set in the Warhammer 40K universe, create a character and begin your quest for domination over the universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dark Eldar
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:19 pm by Az'ra Zare'on

» Chaos Space Marines
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 4:58 pm by Az'ra Zare'on

» Chaos Demons
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:05 pm by Az'ra Zare'on

» Gene-Seed [WIP]
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 10:28 pm by Aethrim

» III. Empire System
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:13 am by Aethrim

» II. Currency System
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:10 am by Aethrim

» I. Site Rules
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:09 am by Aethrim

» Official Staff List.
Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 1:45 pm by Aethrim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Dark Eldar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Az'ra Zare'on

Az'ra Zare'on

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:19 pm

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/b/b5/Kabalite_Warriors_battle.png/revision/latest?cb=20141021191338

Dark Eldar: The Dark Eldar are the forsaken and corrupt kindred of the Eldar, an ancient and highly advanced alien race of fey humanoids. Their armies like their Eldar counterparts, usually have the advantages of mobility and advanced technology, though they are often quite lacking in resilience and numbers. The Dark Eldar revel in piracy, enslavement and torture, and are sadistic in the extreme. The Dark Eldar's armies make use of various anti-gravity skimmers such as Raiders and Ravagers to launch high speed attacks. They strike with little or no warning, using an inter-dimensional labyrinth known as the Webway to traverse the galaxy safely and far more quickly than most advanced races are able to. The Dark Eldar are unique amongst the intelligent races of the milky way galaxy because they do not live on a settled world(s), but rather the bulk of their population is concentrated in one foul city-state (the Dark City of Commorragh) that lies within the "Ordered" Immaterium of the Eldar Webway. The dark Eldar mainly consist of pirates and slavers who prey on targets across the galaxy to feed their unholy appetites for other sentient beings' souls, a terrible desire called "The Thirst". However they are sometimes used as mercenaries by other species.
Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer 40K: Rise of Empires :: General Information :: Racial Information-
Jump to: